UNL Extension Social Media - Resources
UNL Extension recognizes social media as the largest and most rapidly growing media form for engaging potential clientele. UNL Extension faculty will utilize social media for connecting our research based information with new and existing Extension clientele, engaging clientele is peer-to-peer learning experiences, and developing trusted long-term relationships with clientele.
- Social Media Guidelines for UNL Extension
- Basic Social Media Etiquette...What you need to know and do when you use social media
- Social Media User - Guide Sheet
- UNL Extension Social Media Effort
- Facebook Graphics for Counties
- Tech Tips for Innovative Leaders: A Help Blog for Extension Staff by Dennis Kahl
- eXtension Learn - Professional development sessions open to anyone in Extension that you're all welcome to participate. Many are related to social media programming.
Adobe Connect Presentations
- UNL Exension Social Networking Policies and Resources (Jan. 27, 2011)
- Engaging Extension in Social Media (June 27, 2011) focusing on Social Media in Agriculture