Husker Harvest Days Backdrops / Posters
Husker Harvest Days Backdrops / Posters Handout as seen at 2012 Fall Conference
Backdrops and posters used at Husker Harvest Days are available for check out. Contact Jo Reining firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability. These items are stored at Warehouse #2 on East Campus.
Backdrops are large 8’ x 12’ or 19’ and come with a frame. Backdrops are available for all displays. (require pick up or trailer and two people to haul)
Trade Show Booth Size
A select few displays have been modified to fit a trade show booth and are 8’ x 8’, also with a frame. (require back seat of a car)
Posters used at Husker Harvest Days are available for check out. The posters are 3' x 5' and are mounted on plexiglass, which means they are heavy. They come in a black carrying case and are paired with easels. Depending on availability, you may check out all or just a select few posters.
• Beefing up Nebraska’s economy – border to border.
• Beef quality and profitability is in the genes!
• What mom eats matters…for a lifetime.
• Half the land in Nebraska is range or pasture.
• Nebraska’s beef industry thrives by its stewardship.
• Nebraska: Nirvana for Feeding Cattle.
• There’s more than one E.coli.
• Beef education at the “head” of its class.
• Your future in animal science
• Ready. Set. Learn! T
• Energizing our next crop of scientists-and those who are teaching them.
• The unique role of teachers in rural communities.
• Bots are hot! T
• Building confidence in their community.
• Connecting the dots for Nebraska youth.
• Joining forces with the private sector.
• Igniting the entrepreneurial spark.
• CSI: Crop science investigation
• Inside your gut lies a unique ecosystem.
• Matching your diet with your DNA.
• Discovering the natural pharmacy in Nebraska’s fields. P
• Taking a fresh look at every muscle in meat animals. T, P
• Food from thought.
• What makes food allergens allergenic?
• How we keep food safe. T, P
• Where does your food come from?
• Detecting threats before they affect food security.
• Today’s crop solutions were yesterday’s challenges.
• Managing through market-assisted breeding
• Managing through biotechnology
• Crops for Specific value-added use P
• Managing through seed genetics P
• Managing through measurement P
• Managing through biology
• Every choice you make has a ripple effect.
• Drinking Water & Wastewater P
• Subsurface Drip Irrigation (SDI)
• Soil Moisture & Water Use Monitoring T, P
• Conservation Buffers P
• Groundwater Flow
• National Drought Mitigation Center
• The Water Center