Making A Difference
Impact Summary Reports
- 2012 - Year in Review
- Beef Systems
- Learning Child
- Guardianship/Conservator Training Program
- Crops - Youth Programming
- Agricultural Economics
- Cropping Systems Productivity
- Food, Nutrition & Health
- Agriculture Water Management
- Animal Manure Management
- Water Climate Environment - Community
- Business Ventures and Innovation
- ECAP - Entrepreneurial Communities
- ESI and Beyond
- NACO Institute of Excellence
2009 Extension Board Conversations
Purpose: A survey was conducted with Extension Board members to…
- Gain feedback on the importance to Nebraska of outcomes identified in UNL Extensions Action Plans.
- Learn of our clienteles’ perspective of how well Extension is doing at achieving these outcomes.
- Engage extension boards in a broader understanding of UNL Extension programs.
Application: The primary application of these results is to help Action Team, Extension Boards, and Extension faculty/staff to identify priorities based, in part, on clientele perspectives of critical issues and how well Extension is currently addressing the issue. This perspective needs to be balanced against other types of information critical to identifying priorities.
4-H Youth Development
Community and Residential Environment
Community Resource Development
Food Production - Integrated Animal Systems
Food Production - Integrated Cropping Systems
Food Production - Natural Resources
Healthy Families and Communities – Health
Healthy Families and Communities – Financial Security
Healthy Families and Communities – Strong Relationships
1These survey results were collected for the Action Team outcomes as defined in 2008. Action Team re-organization with IANR’s five spires in 2009 has resulted in some changes in teams and their outcomes.